Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hi

Hi,

Just got in from a good walk, at least it isn't 107degrees yet! It is really hot here but we're hanging tough. I have to take Kate a new shirt up to school b/c the one she is wearing isn't in dress code. I think the straps have to be 3 fingers width and her's is not. I'm also helping at the kindergarten lunch again. This is the last time they'll need me which is fine but it is always sweet to see them and by today, they'll probably be so big and know how to do everything. Jack is loving football. I think his position is center and nose guard. are those the same positions? the coaches love how he has a low center of gravity and he can really get in there and "cause chaos". last night he tackled someone and that someone fell into the quarterback who fumbled the ball! yeah! he got stung by a wasp last night at practice but he said he didn't cry even though it hurt.

our website is really coming along. check it out when you have time. i'm off to straighten the house before i have to go.

:)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

O Kate my Kate, 3 finger straps!!!remember that.....so happy that Jack is loving football, nose guard and center are not the same. I think nose guard plays defense and center plays offense. but the nose guard does guard the center on the other team, I think, so he would be in a very good position to cause chaos. Doug played Nose guard at Rocky

Unknown said...

oh, okay, you're right. he is hiking the ball which he thinks is very cool. so one is offense and one is defense. haha and to think i used to cheer for football. i had no idea.

Valerie said...

I like the fact that Jack can get in there and "cause chaos." That cracks me up! Glad he's enjoying football, though! Let's see: Kate has dance, Jack has football. Maybe Joe needs to play lacrosse. Hmmm????