Sunday, August 26, 2007

Found Her!


Okay, We found Kate. She had a wonderful fun filled weekend with her friends and now she is home safe and sound. We had a nice Sunday. Rick and I did our totally nerdy grocery shopping thing today. I have to say, I like having him with me. It just goes so much faster and even though he begs for a treat here and there it's nothing like bringing the kids with me. I always spend about 20% more when they're with me. Jack had football practice today. It was about 15 degrees coolor ( 91degrees) today but the kicker is, the humidity is back with a vengenece so it feels really yucky outside. We're home now, doing laundry and getting ready for the week. i have work days at the preschool and i get to meet my kids this week! yeah!! i'm sure they'll all be perfect angels.

No comments: