Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday!


IT's friday and two of my children already have big sleep over plans for tonight. Kate will not be doing anything if her room isn't clean. We'll see. It's going to be hot again today and through the weekend. I'm meeting some friends at the pool today for lunch and we are going to have a nice relaxing couple of girly hours just lounging in the pool. It will be fun to hear about their summers and I know they're looking forward to hearing about mine.:) I hope y'all have a great day wherever you are! I'm sorry for the y'all but i've been here 4 years and you know, it's just what comes out anymore. ;) My friend Jen and I are planning on launching our website in about 3 weeks! Her brother is almost finished designing it. Check it out if you have time. http://www.doodlingbugs.com/


Love,

me

No comments: