Thursday, August 30, 2007

It Rained Again!


We had an awesome thunderstorm come in around midnight. Jack of course heard the first roll of thunder and boom, he was in the basement. I got up to see if it was really raining and wow, it was! We had lots and lots of rain, it's still wet outside. We so need it. If we get a little shower every day, our landscaping won't die and a lot of people's is really close. No one wants to spend money on replacing sod. Anyway, we love the rain but it can't rain until midnight tonight because tonight is Bumpu's first real game. Its a bummer that its not at home but it'll be fun anyway. I know the kids are all excited even Jack and Joe. Jack is having a friend come over after school and he is going with us to the game. GO BUCS!!


This morning I have to go to the preschool (pinch of peas) haha i love that. I get to meet the other four children in my class. So far so good so I think this group will be great. I know all of them from last year and I even had Josie's brother last year, however, I hear that she is opposite of Andrew, he was very quiet, I think she rules the roost. haha. It'll be fun.


Thats about it. Nothing too exciting. I bet y'all are getting ready for big games this weekend. Rick is trying to find a way to sneak off to the Alabama game. I don't see why he can't go. Hoover is off to Ohio for their big game this weekend.. I think they fly out either today or tomorrow. I hope they win.


Have a great Thurs.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

We're not going to tonight's Bumpus game. T needs to come home straight from school and get her eyebrows waxed! KJ & I have cheer practice tonight and we need to pack for our trip to Cincy. When they do the "Go Bumpus! Go Bumpus!" cheer, think of me!!!

Cathy said...

and think of me too! Hoorah for Bumpus! that was so fun last year, maybe I can find a weekend to come down. I will check that out! have fun tonight!!

abbie said...

go bumpus! keep that perfect record!