Sunday, August 26, 2007

Grandma Maryann ;)


Grandma Maryann was in my dream last night. Now that I'm awake, and it isn't 7am, I am remembering it. She totally knew who I was and she was smiling her sweet smile with her hands folded in front of her by her chest and her head tilted to the right, I think I do that too. When I would visit she would smile and say, " Oh Tracy Baby it's so good to see you" She would sound as if she was waiting all day for me to finally arrive. She was herself in my dream, so happy and loving. I know she isn't herself now and that makes me sad, one day she will be again. I thought I would take a min. to remember her the way she used to be for so many sweet years of my life.


*strawberries

*ice cream

*chocolate pie

*dolls

*cream of wheat

*sleep overs

*soda with ice in the fun plastic cups
*real dill pickles from the garden in mason jars with a tall sprig of dill.
*I always loved the way she said my dad's name, "Alan" never Al.
She always called Dane, Dannell and I always laughed when she did.
*We had to stay out back because crazy amy might get us.
*tang