Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Hair

Ahh, yes, the wonderful feeling of having new blonde beautiful hair. Love it. I so love Alicia, she has been doing my hair for 4 years now. We have been through, bobs, highlights, low lights, a misscarriage, long hair, dark hair, her surprise pregnancy, short hair, blonde hair, gray hair and now long and blonde hair. I just love her! It is so worth the money and I couldn't do this kind of work on my own hair, trust me, I've tried. It's not pretty. Anyway, I'm home from my 2 hour adventure over to the very ecclectic Homewood, Alabama. Rick is picking Joe up from the birthday party and then we are going grocery shopping together. I remember being totally annoyed that mom and dad shopped together but I think I could use the help. If you read my last piece, you probably figured out that I am really food challenged. I just hate cooking and I don't understand why we just can't eat, yummy salad, good bread and fruit and wine. haha, I know, i know, we can not eat that every night that is why I'm doing the dine w/o whine thing. Anyway, I need to stock the pantry with yummy food, hide all the snacks from the males in my house and all will be well. :)

ps you must try this veggie burger. it is the best in the world!!!

Morning Star original burger. They are so yummy, I promise.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Can't wait to see your hair! I'm getting mine done this week (just a cut, no color). I think I'm going w/ a sassy bob.
Talk to you soon!