Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Morning


Good Morning,


Looks like its going to be hot and sunny today. Jack has football practice later this afternoon and he is excited because they are in full pads today! whoo hoo. Joe really wishes he was playing but I think next year will be soon enough for him. He was walking around with Jack's pads on yesterday. Thankfully, the tooth fairy made her visit short and sweet last night and left Joe with 3.00. He is very excited! It was nice having Kate home with us last night. She chose to go out Friday night so Saturday night is home night. She and the boys rented a movie and had movie night in the basement. I'm not sure what I'm doing today. Probably same old stuff. I'm hoping to get a good walk in today and definitely some yoga. I really need it. :) I was just reading about the meteor show that we'll be able to view late tonight. Wow. So cool!!

No comments: