Saturday, August 11, 2007

FYI


Hello Friends,

Okay, I did get the floors cleaned, the floor mate and I worked it out and it did most of the cleaning.:) Also, I scrubbed the powder room and worked on the boys bathroom. I also, did two loads of dishes in the dishwasher and am still working on kate's laundry.:) There!

Today, I'm very excited b/c I 'm getting my hair done. Yeah! Its not good when Rick says something like, we have money for that. haha. okay okay, I get it. you don't have to tell me twice. Joe is still very excited about losing his tooth, huge deal as most of his friends and his cousin annabelle have a whole set of new teeth.

Joe has a double birthday party this morning, you know us, we have those early parties. Jack spent the night at his friends house last night. Kate went to the movies and she is home now. I love having everyone here, i sleep so much better.

Have a good Sat.:)


ps this is very exciting and i almost forgot to tell you. i signed up for this cool web service. its called dine without whine. when you have time check out the website. http://www.dinewithoutwhine.com/ for 5.00/mo you get a weekly menu plus a grocery list already done for you! For me, it's worth the 5bucks.

2 comments:

hamis said...

Tracy...I have to admit I was starting to get a little jealous at the type of life you seemed to have...I feel so much better now! HA HA! Sounds like everyone is busy and happy! The start of a new school year always holds so much excitement for the kids...it's fun! Just what will you do to your hair?

Cathy said...

dont let anyone say that moms don't work! from sunup to sundown and even after that, it is never ending. but would we change that? I doubt it.....