Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hello,

Kids are off to school and Rick is off to work, the recycling is at the curb and Ralph is still on the porch barking at the neighbors who are walking this morning. I think it's supposed to be hot again today, probably through the weekend. We really really really need rain! Today, I'm going into to help Jack's teachers with some copies she needs made and then I'm home for the day or at least until its time to take Jack to football. Jack informed me this morning that football isn't for moms and really doesn't want me to take him. Rick usually takes Jack to practice but this evening he will be in Montgomery. He and a buddy have been invited to the Bass Pro Shops huge grand opening dinner. I think the mayor is going to be there and other important people. haha. He can barely stand it, he is so psyched!

It's sort of a slow news day for us. I hope you have a fantabulous day!

Love,
me;)

No comments: