Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Football!



Hi y'all how are ya? It's Friday and tonight is the first home game for the Hoover Bucs. Yeah! We are planning on going and we talked vaguley about tail gating but it has been so hot that I'm not sure we'll do that tonight. Either way, it's going to be fun to be at the game and see how this years team does.


Bring out the sweaters and jackets because this weekend its supposed to dip down to 91 degrees. Seriously! We will feel the difference. If it ever really does cool off into the 60's, we are going to be freezing.


Jack has a big birthday party tonight. It's a camp out at one of the state parks. He is so excited he can barely stand it! Kate has a birthday party tomorrow for one of her friends and they are all going to his lake house for the afternoon. Should be lots of fun.


Hope you have a great day~

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I know we talked about tailgating; I think it may just be too hot! I get cranky from the heat and don't think I'll be much fun. We're definately going to the game, call me on my cell so we can sit together.