Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday


Good morning,


Jack and Joe just hopped on the bus, Kate missed her bus this morning so Rick is taking her to school. She was putsing around the house looking for the brown/white polka dot flip flops and the bus just rolled on up and left with out her. This morning was pretty smooth. Rick got the call from jack's teacher to be a chaperone for the Camp Cosby trip. Jack is so excited, Rick is not so excited but I know he'll have fun. He really just enjoys seeing Jack enjoy him so much.


This morning I'm going to preschool to meet two of my children. It shouldn't take too long. Not sure what else I'll get done today. We have a busy weekend looming ahead. Football games, birthday parties, boating with friends. I don't think I'll eat today, tomorrow and friday. i'm just kidding. i'll eat! MOM!


Have a great morning.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

thats a good thing!!! have a wonderful day!