Friday, August 24, 2007

Coming Clean

Okay, here's the deal. I sort of busted the drivers side mirror on Tues. I was backing out of the garage and the mirror sort of got hung up on the garage. Yikes! I pulled back in the garage and adjusted it so it would work but it was bleeding nasty fluid and stuff. Rick doesn't drive my car but I had it parked outside on the drive this morning and he just told me he was going to pull it in the garage and that I should drive his car today. So, I had to tell him because he would have totally noticed. I've driven my suburban for 4 years and I've dealt with pulling in and out of the garage for 4 years, I guess it was bound to happen. Joe was with me when it happened, it is really his fault because he wouldn't take his medicine and I was mad at him so I was not paying as close attention while backing out. Now, had Jack been with me, of course, Rick would have known 5 min. after it happened because he can't keep anything quiet and he would have called Rick. Anyway, it's not a big deal really, it is not great but it doesn't have to be replaced this moment. How many mirrors did we bust off the maroon and white van?? I remember delivering baskets at St. Francis and losing a mirror on the passenger side, hmm, Karyn, did you drive the van and lose one at the fair??

9 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

I PARKES UDER SOME OUT OF CONTROL TREES AND WHEN I PULLED AWAY THEY GOT STUCK IN THE FRONT OF THE CAR AT THE FAIR...THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH

Cathy said...

laughing out loud again!

Unknown said...

ugh huh, okay, whatever dude. haha

Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

oh yeah i remember that karyn! well it's ok i totally rammed my mirror into the carport when i lived in the Ghetto apartment off of knoxville-tracy i think i was talking you on the phone! ha--still haven't gotten it fixed. maybe someday :)

Unknown said...

okay, who deleted a comment. hmm? weird. haha, i totally remember that jayne when you did that. what is it with mirrors. damn mirrors! haha. off to the game.;)

Jayne said...

it was me who deleted the comment, i changed somthing in it and i couldn't find a way to just "edit" it so i deleted. pretty bogus that it says "deleted message" weird. hahaha so it was just me :)

hamis said...

So, I am so behind....I was just wondering why Jayne had to delete something...something she didn't want everyone to know? It's okay Jayne we all do things we confess to years later. :) I am just laughing here! We are so normal it's pathetic....hey, but we're happy!

Unknown said...

haha, who knew the blog would be a big confessional. lol. we are all awesome and totally perfect, i love it! okay, i've been bored all the live long day! ahh! i'm going to bed. xoxoxoxo