Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!

Hi. It is a beautiful morning here in Hoover, AL. Temp is about 60 degrees and the grass is dewy and everything looks good. I don't have to work today because the B'ham diocese has a new bishop and today is his installation. All the Catholic schools are closesd. I'm actually a little sad that I'm not going to work as I love my class so much this year but I'm sure I'll get over it. Kids made the bus but not before kate was asking to go car pool. No way sister! She needs to get her self organized which means, I'm taking the cell phone away at 7pm, no texting until her life is organized! She may never get it back. lol. Jack had a great game last night. The Panthers are undefeated. He didn't have any sacs but they are really playing well as a team. So far they have shut out all three teams they've played. Way to go Panthers! Rick isn't feeling well, his annual sinus infection is back. He is actually going to see the dr. this morning to get an antibiotic. We need him better! I guess thats all I have. Not sure what I'm doing today, pretty much the same old stuff, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I might paint a little bit. i did paint a little banner to put out front on an iron post. Its really cute. It is 3 pumpkins stacked and it says boo. I have to make the casing for it, if i get it hung up, i'll take a pic and post it. I think I love painting banners! fun.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a calm peaceful cool start of the day. enjoy it. take some time for your self, you deserve it. hope rick is feeling better. i wish we could come down and see kate perform her dance, see jack play and wrestle with joe. look forward to seeing your pic of the pumpkin you are painting.

Valerie said...

Same rule in our house . . . T's cell phone is DOWNSTAIRS on the kitchen counter every school night at 8 PM.

Unknown said...

great idea! the cell phone is such a distraction and it doesn't help that its totally glued to their fingers! ugh! no more texting after 7pm!

abbie said...

i think you should go into meterology.....everyday you give us the forecast...its funny tho. i like it! :)

Unknown said...

haha, i guess, i just think you should know what our weather is. i've always loved the weather, maybe i should go into meteorology. haha.