Saturday, October 27, 2007

Joe had a good tutoring session and he is now reading real chapter books!! whoo hoo!! He is doing great. My friend, Andrea brings her daughter to be tutored right after Joe. Of course I stayed and visited with Andrea about all sorts of things as it was a beautiful morning. Anyway, I decided it was time to go and Joe and I got in my car to leave. I tried starting it and it wouldn't start! I had a dead battery. Andrea and I got it hooked up to be jumped and it was fine but what a mess. Anyway, that is my punishment for staying too long and gossiping. lol.

Jack won a yummy boston cream pie at the fall festival yesterday. I just ate a piece and I think I'm going to have another one before I dump it in the trash! It is so yummy. It is Saturday and still techinally my free day so I won't feel bad.

No comments: