Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday

Hi! Well, it is a very crisp, sunny Saturday morning here in lovely Hoover, AL. Rick just left to pick up our middle child at a friends house. He and several boys left from the fall festival to spend the night at a friends house. All I can say is that poor mother is going to have to fumegate her house! Eww! We really don't have anything today. Joe has tutoring this morning and thats it! Rick is going to hunt this afternoon and I'm going to clean this house. I hate Fridays when I'm not home b/c I'm so behind on Sat. I do have do have some work to do in my office which will be fun.

Hoover won last night but not by much. So, the Bucs are off to the play offs. Auburn plays Ole Miss today, it isn't on tv so I'm sure lots of Tiger fans are dissapointed about that.

Have a great Sat. Hope the Rocks win!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: