Monday, October 1, 2007

Just an Observation


Hi. Okay, I was getting ready to dust mop the floors and i noticed that I have a thing for the swiffer sweepers. Seriously. I have the original one which I don't use anymore, the Swiffer max, the cordless swiffer vacuum which runs out of juice by the time I'm in the family room and the my personal fav. the swiffer wet jet. I have refrained from buying the swiffer with the sticky stuff as I just dont' think it would work here. I really wish I would have invented this product! Like I said, just an obervation. ;)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I think you have a thing for swiffers too, better that than booze or cigarettes. You know my think is lipstick, and lately hair paste. my last one was called texurized dirt!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

i love the wet jet too!!! it is sooo great. I'm not sure what my thing is. I will think about that and get back to you.

Valerie said...

I use the original swiffer thing too. It really gets the dust and dog hair off the hardwood floors. I also use the wet cloths for quick clean-ups in the bathroom.