Saturday, October 6, 2007

Chrismtas Shopping!


Okay, so I'm already Christmas shopping. I don't usually do this but I think it is kind of fun. I've got mom and dad's gift in the works and I've bid on something for kate. Hmm. fun fun. I think I'm going to draw names for the Metz family b/c I want to get going with the shopping! Have no idea what to think of for the Leventry's, any ideas??? You can start collecting something any time now! Anyway, I really need to get my booty out of this chair and on my yoga mat! It is so hot today, I'm not walking out side but I could do some power yoga and work out that way. Kate is at her friend, Sarah's house getting ready for a party. Rick and Jack will be home from the Bama game in about an hour, Rick called and said it was super hot and Alabama was winning. Jack's buddy, Clay called a while ago to tell us he is at the FSU game. He is funny. alright, I'm outta here. Namaste and Merry Christmas. ;)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

T's @ Dalton's party. Kendall had such a good time w/ the girls Thursday night. I (think) hope they had fun, too. They were SO incredibly good about going to bed. I think they were worn out!
P.S. Valentine's Day is my 2nd favorite holiday, 4th of July is in 3rd place.

abbie said...

first off...dont start talking about christmas!! and secondally....you and YOGA!! are you guys coming here over break at all??