Tuesday, October 30, 2007



Hi. Well, today was fine at preschool. the costumes were cute but really, I think next year, I'm nixing the whole costume thing. I forgot what a pain they were and the one's they were wearing weren't even difficult. Its just that when you're dealing with two year olds, it is just best to keep things as simple and easy as possible!


Thankfully, all the children made it home today, no one was forgotten at least not yet. Rick took the boys to two football games tonight so they can all see what Jack's team is up agains. lol. They're 10 years old! I'm not complaining though. kate is at her friends house working on halloween costumes. I'm home in a very quiet house. Love that. I'm posting a picture of a baby dish I did that is getting a lot of buzz. I love it too!!

No comments: