Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday!

Hi. Well, here we are another fabulous Friday. The kids are out of school today and Monday. Personally, one day out of school is good, two can be annoying unless of course you're going somewhere then its great! Anyway, Bumpus rocked last night, both teams won by a long shot. It was a really pretty evening. Kate spent the night at a friends house and I'm sure she'll be calling me soon b/c she really wants to go shopping today.

Jack has his endo apt. this morning. He goes once a year and thats fine with me b/c its downtown and I'm just not familiar with down town and the hospitals so I hate driving there.

Joe's conference was fine. He is doing great in math but not so great in reading. We knew that and are handling it. He'll get there!

Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

i want to go shopping too!!!

Cathy said...

me tooooooo!