Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Morning

Hi! Well, another Monday. We had a good weekend, busy, crazy, but good. We didn't do anything special which was fine with me as our fall was so busy it was just nice to stay home. Jack didn't even have football yesterday, the coaches gave the boys the day off. I think they're back at it tonight. Joe did great at his tutor session. He is so excited about reading!! yeah!!! Today, he has to have his first cavity filled. :( Poor Joe. Ralph is going to the groomers, he will be nakey by the time I pick him up today. I'm sure he'll feel much better, but we all love him fluffy and furry. Joe and I boo'd our neighbors last night. It was fun, I could never be a burgler. lol. it's also really hard to boo here b/c its hard running away from the house when you have to go down or up a big hill. anyway, it was fun and joe took down our two boo signs b/c he wants to get boo'd again. i have to put them back up. today, i'm going to work out! yes, i've eaten wayyyyyyy too much lately, as you all know from my previous post. have a great day.

love,
me
xoxox

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We got Boo'd last night and whoever it was, almost got busted. Taylor walked down the steps just as the person was ringing the doorbell and T turned on the outside lights. There was a silver car parked at the end of my driveway and he started to pull away when he saw Taylor answer the door. The little girl ran down my driveway yelling, "Daddy!!! Wait for me!!!" Taylor was laughing SOOO hard!