Monday, October 1, 2007

Sleepy Monday

Hi. It's a sleepy Monday morning. Kids all made the bus but not without asking to go car pool. What is the difference? The bus can't be that bad. My suburban smells like a bus. Anyway, it is a beautiful morning! It is so cool I could even see my breath this morning as I was yelling to Ralph to get out of Donna's drive way! I hate it when he goes over there b/c I always have to walk over and get him. Anyway, I have tons of catching up to do today from our weekend. We had one extra kid here which was fine, he was great, it's just one extra kid. I need to get my booty out of this chair and get going! Jack has a game tonight. Go Panthers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am glad it is a little cooler down there. tell jack that g-allmetz said good luck. jack the sac man.

Cathy said...

jack the sac man, love it go panthers!! Mondays, either love them or hate them, always so much to do and here I am playing on the computer. I like the new slid show, great pix! except for the old grandma in the chair that fell backwards!