Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hi


Hello,

I'm finally getting around to writing today. had to take Kate to the ortho this morning for her apt. I think she is getting close to getting those darn braces off which freaks me out b/c once that happens she won't look 13 anymore.:( Anyway, she is excited. We were totally out of food. I mean really. We've been so busy recently that we or I should say I haven't had a chance to go to the store. The kids will be so happy that we have food now! Okay, here's the deal. Hoover football is in a bit of trouble recently. Long story short, we've had to forfiet several games so we are not in first place anymore. however, there is a silver lining. If the Bucs win on Friday, which they should do, they will still go to the play offs. What a bummer that this is all happening, but the bottom line is, we still love our football and the little boys that are watching the games waiting their turn to be on the field are still excited about Hoover football! Now, I do think that issuses need to be handled and dealt with and there is no reason that this program can't be run right and still be #1! It's time to rally and get excited again for Bucs Football. :) I love being a cheerleader!! Hoorah for Hoover.

No comments: