Sunday, October 28, 2007

Big Fat Pig, That's Me!


Okay, I know you're all not going to want to hear this but I'm just going to write about it b/c I have to. I have eaten my way through the weekend! We got booed, not once but twice so that means lots of candy! I ate some pie and then threw it away and last night, I ate a yummy pecan, turtle thing. YUMMY! Of course now, I'm all off track, feeling fat and yucky! The elliptical and I are going to be best buddies this week. The good news is, I won't want any junk on Halloween night. Okay, that's it. I'm done. You know, I'm not normal when it comes to food, just bear with me here. I bet you're all so excited for me to come home at Christmas. What fun I'll be that week, after I've eaten holiday candy and cakes. lol

2 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

at least you will have the elliptical here...you will feel great!!! bring on the desserts!

Valerie said...

Know how you feel girlfriend! Kendall won a chocolate cake at the Fall Festival and T won a dozen cupcakes. I haven't had any of the cake but I have had a cupcake (OK. It was actually more like 2 cupcakes). Each time I walk past the cupcakes I could SWEAR they're calling my name!!! Vaaaaallleeriieeee.......