Sunday, October 14, 2007

Better late than never

Hi. It's almost bed time for me but i thought i'd put a little note on the blog. we all got up to go to church, well, all of us but kate. she was a bit sleepy after her marathon phone call last night. hmm. i remember a few of those. anyway, we let her stay home and sleep as she is usally the first one up and dressed on sunday. we even had rick with us and that is amazing as hunting season has opened. so far, no deer for rick. i'm not upset about that.

thats about it. joe had tutoring, i'm not any farther on the laundry than yesterday. i'm really really procrastinating on that . theres always tomorrow, and i will do it! weather has been awesome. looks like a busy week ahead. i've been painting lots of things upstairs in my office. I'm hoping to sew a little this week too. have a good week.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Tracy, a MOUNTAIN of laundry is covering my couch. It's clean, I just can't find the time to fold it and get it properly put away. I usually do laundry while I'm catching up on my TiVo but we've been so busy the last couple of days, I haven't watched any of my shows!