Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday

Hello,

Well, Hoover won last night. It turned out to be a good game, there were tons of people there. Just checked the paper and it said, there were 11,000 people there last night. I knew there were a lot b/c it took 40 min. to get out of the parking lot. The girls went to an after game event called 5th quarter and Rick and I and the boys came home and crawled in bed. We were tired! Before the game we went to a friend's 40th birthday party tail gate get together. It was really fun meeting new people and seeing old friends. I wish we could have stayed longer but Rick was pushing us out the door so we could get seats at the game. Valerie, your house looked so pretty and I didn't even get to eat but I heard the food was yummy!

Today, I'm going to finish laundry and hopefully get a good walk in. I need it! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

So glad you, Rick & the kids were able to make it last night; wish you could have stayed longer but I know you had fun at the game. Boy, Hoover looked so bad last night. I didn't think they were going to pull that win off.

Unknown said...

i know, they finally got it together in the 3rd quarter. i have to say though, the games are more fun now that they don't just totally dominate the whole game. a little suspense is good and of course winning is good too. i bet you guys were tired today!