Thursday, October 11, 2007

Joe's costume


I finally ordered Joe's costume. the great thing about waiting is that it was on sale which i love! here is a picture of it. He'll probably scare Jack more than anyone b/c jack hates clowns. lol. Kate and friends are going as characters from the wizard of oz. i've always wanted her to be dorothy but she wants to be the scarecrow. now, keep in mind that she is not wearing overalls, all the girls are going to be "cute" haha, that is coming from kate which means they're going to be scarecrow,tin man and the lion in cute skirts and make up. i'm happy they at least have a do able theme to work with.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I hate clowns!!! Joe would definately scare me in that get-up!

Jayne said...

yikes that costume is very scary!!! I am sure Joe will LOVE it!

Cathy said...

i don't really like clowns very much, but I'm sure Joe will be a very cute scary clown what is Jack going to be