Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello Monday

Good morning. Monday morning and its pretty early considering the kids don't have school today. Joe fell asleep early last night and he just came downstairs. He should be very rested. Jack had two friends spend the night and they've been up awhile, I'm not even sure they really fell asleep. I'm not sure how kids do that. Maybe I used to do that, I don't remember. Anyway, we aren't doing much here, I'm staying home today and hopefully I'm going to finish some projects that I've recently started.

Okay, so I think I'm over my moving obsession. The market is too soft and I really like our house. There really isn't anything out there that I like better especially for the money. So, here's what I've been thinking. In the future, I want to sort of change our kitchen around. We have a nice kitchen but the design isn't good and if we're going to stay here why not make it really cool?! I think when we have more time, I'll call a design person or decorator to help. You know me, I have to have something to obsess about. lol.

Let's see. This week, Rick's mom and dad are coming over for Jack's game tomorrow. Kate performs on Thurs. for dance team and it is a home game and Friday, Hoover plays Vestavia at home. This year, there will not be any smelly manue b/c Hoover doesn't do that!

that's all. have a great day.

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Cathy said...

how fun that Bob and Midge will get to see the football game! Hoorah for all of them!