Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hi.

Well, it is Saturday morning and when I took Ralph outside to potty, I could see my breath in the air! It is chilly out there. I should be out walking the neighborhood, getting a good work out in early but I'm not, maybe later. Anyway, we didn't do much at all last night. Kate was out with friends, ( I know, shocker) lol, they were going to one of the haunted houses and Joe spent the night up the street at his buddies house. Jack had a friend over for the evening. Rick was unsuccessful yesterday on his hunt to get a deer. Once he got home, we all enjoyed yummy ice cream sundaes, watched a little tv and then went to bed. I know, you all wish you lived my life, it is so so exciting. Hoover had an away game last night in Homewood and I'm assuming they won but I'm not positive on that as I didn't watch the news last night. I'll have to check in a min. Alabama plays Tennessee today and Auburn is in Baton Rouge today. I'm getting my hair done this morning, Joe has tutoring and thats about it! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: