Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday








Hi everyone!






Today is a crazy busy day! First of all, I'm going to hop on the elliptical after I'm done posting this. It is still sort of gloomy here but I think its going to be okay for the powder puff game and the fall festival. I'll have pictures of both later on tonight. Kate was up early cleaning her room and getting ready for today. I think all the girls are excited about the game. She and her friends were at academy and wal mart last night picking out matching socks and headbands and things. Thank goodness Rick was with her. Sometimes its just better when daddy goes! We didn't make it to the football banquet. Kate just didn't want to go and since we haven't been home on a Thursday night in over 2 months, I didn't argue. Jen and I are not ready at all for our table this afternoon at the fall festival. It's going to be crazy but I'm sure all will end up fine. Jayne, we wish you were here to work with us! lol. let's see, Rick is hunting right now. I don't think I told you that he got a deer last Friday with his bow. He was really excited. I hope everyone has a great day. Hoover plays Oak Mountain tonight. Go Bucs! I think Alabama is off this weekend and I'm not sure who Auburn plays. The iron bowl should be right around the corner. I hope Dad's team does well this weekend! Go Rocky. Abbie's too. May all the Metz/Lev teams win!! Whoo hoo. I'm posting a picture of a really fun margarita glass I pulled from the kiln the other morning. I love this one!

No comments: