Friday, October 5, 2007

Busy Friday

Hi everyone! Wow, today was busy, I just got home about 45 min. ago. I left the house at 9am with the boys and we made it to Jack's apt on time which was amazing because I couldn't find the exit at first. He is doing great! I'm sure you'll all be shocked at this but he gained 11lbs in a year and grew 2 inches! The dr. was so happy with his growth and how great he is doing. He's come a long way from being the little glow worm that he was 10.5 years ago. The dr. is also increasing his synthroid dose so it will be interesting to see how that goes. After the dr. apt. we met Rick at Bob's wings and had a yummy lunch. Rick and I traded cars, I was driving his nice grown up car and he drove my smelly suburban to Bob's. I went and picked up kate and her friend, Sarah and then we picked up Taylor and headed over to the mall. It was nice because the girls wanted nothing to do with me and I enjoyed looking for some new clothes which I found! Kate found nice things too. After the mall, the girls had pedicures and eye brow waxes, while they did that i grocery shopped. Wow, must be nice to be Kate and friends. ;) We are home now, obviously, I'm posting from my computer. Jack has a friend spending the night and Joe is telling me all kinds of things. The girls are here and waiting for their pizza to be here. I'm ready for some quite time. Rick and Jack are going to the Alabama game tomorrow, Kate will be with friends, Joe is having a friend over and I"m going to hang out here at home!! Ralph will be so happy!! Hope you all had a fabulous Friday.

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
me

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Jack a boy is growing....11 pounds!no wonder he is playing such great football..Joe will become proficient at reading just like the rest of us...
Have a wonderful weekend