Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday!

Hi. We had a hard time getting up this morning. going to bed too late on thursday night always poses a problem for friday morning. i have to say that i'm just about ready for football to wrap up so we can have a break. we love going to the games but as far as homework and such on thursday night, its a wash and i don't like that. Anyway, its beautiful outside this morning. the boys actually wore their long sleeved under armor under their jerseys. Today, i'm just going to work around the house, mail some things at the post office and hopefully get some yoga in. This evening is the big Hoover/Vestavia game, i don't think I can take another game like last nights so I hope Hoover takes a big lead early, however, I doubt that will happen. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day! Jayne, i know this is your last Friday at MQ Group. Enjoy, be sad and then let it go. You have lots and lots to look forward to!

As for Jack's halloween costume. I have know idea. He is the one that really doesn't love dressing up for halloween. Not surprising as he doesn't like characters or clowns and things like that. I'm sure he'll be a scary mask for something. Now, on the other hand we have Kate and friends wanting to do the Wizard of Oz theme which is very cute but one of the moms and I were laughing last night at the game about how the girls think we're going to drop 60.00 for their costumes. lol. I think we can come up with a cute scarecrow outfit. Her friend is going to be the tin man and her mom thought that grey sweats and such would be fine. lol. umm, the girls protested big time! haha. always drama, gotta love it. I think I went as a hobo every year except the year, alicia and i went as the the football player and coach. that was cute.

No comments: