Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Poo, Poo Day

Hi All,

Well, as you can see from the title of this posting, it was a stinky day. Literally! One of my little ones had to go home today as she had two accidents and both times I tossed the sweet Dora Undies away. Turns out there was a stomach bug running through the family. Another one is cutting two year molars and had two very stinky diapers, not as bad as the first child though. Ugh! Yuck. I took the trash out twice in 4 hours at school. Just one of those days. I had to come home and take a little power nap to gear up for Jack's game tonight. It actually looks like rain which would be great! We need it. Hope you're day hasn't been as stinky as mine. ;)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

My mountain of laundry was cut in half today. There's still a basket of clean clothes on the floor in the family room. KJ & I took a little nap -- I'm working on a headache. She's feeling better; sounds terrible though. So sorry about your poopy day! Not fun!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

that is a stinky day....literally!!!! hope thursday is better!!