Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Morning

Hello,

Well, even though it is almost 10am, and I'm just now getting around to posting, I've really been up since 6. Kids all got up pretty good for school which is nice and I've been doing laundry, dishes and just picking up stuff around the house. My plan today is to go to the post office and then get back home to work out. We had a great weekend, busy busy but fun. This week brings the end of the Jack's regular season games, so far his team hasn't lost so they'll be headed to the play offs where they'll play teams that they played earlier and it will be fun to see them match up again. Also, on Friday is the boys school's fall festival and Jen and I have a table this year where we'll have for sale pottery and pillows and very cute baby things that Jen has made. Also on Friday is the powder puff game at kate's school. She has signed up to play and I'm excited to see all the girls play. The boys cheer for the girls, it will be fun to see them. I know the girls have been looking forward to this for a long time. Have a great Monday!

No comments: