Monday, October 29, 2007


My new V cast phone is here! Whoo hoo. Not that I don't love my current ghetto phone that dies when I'm on it for 5min. :) It has been better than my old ghetto. Kate and I will have the same phone and she told rick that she thinks the phone is too complicated for me. lol. It might be but I'll figure out what I need to. It is charging now and when Rick gets home he is going to activate it for me!! yeah!


Also, after 4 years of living in this house, I finally hung curtains in the master bedroom. I am going to buy something new for the dining room this weekend, something more sophisticated and the white panels that were in there look good in the bedroom.


I've cleaned my car out, I know shocker! Ral is still at the groomer, he was not happy about going there and I hate leaving him but he'll be home soon. I'm leaving in a min. to get Joe so he can have his cavity filled. :( sad.

No comments: