Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Go Cubs!!


Okay, so this is the time of year that we sort of pay attention to pro baseball. I mean ,their season is so long that it's hard to be excited about it unless Rick is playing, then we love it! Anyway, I guess the Cubs are doing well, which is awesome, We are huge Cub fans but I just can't take the Steve Bartman story again. i really can't. It just broke my heart when that whole thing happened. I felt so bad for him. I know, I know, whatever, the out and such but he didn't mean it, he really didn't. I just feel so bad for him. Now that the Cubs are doing well and working their way to the world series you know we're going to hear about this all over again. I just can't take it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

go cubs go the cubs are going to win today

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I'm buying a cubs banner this year!

Jayne said...

it is really a fun time of year!!! GO CUBBIES!!!!!