Thursday, December 20, 2007

Weird Day


Well, today was a little strange. The kids were really good at school which was nice but the rain started around 11:30 of course we were outside playing. bummer. Seriously, you'd think it could have waited another 30 min. Anyway, all of my children were so sweet and they all gave me wonderful gifts which of course i so love! I was definitely paying for my late night last night. i didn't get into bed until 11:30 which is late for me and then I had to get up at 6 to get some things done. By 1pm I was tired and with the rain, I wasn't in the mood to do anything so I came home and crawled in bed which is almost unheard of for me. Ral was still up there b/c that is where he stays when we're all gone for the morning, kate and maddie were getting ready to go to Maddie's and thankfully Terry came and picked them up. I slept for 2 hours. It was wonderful. The weather turned really strange around 4:30. The sky turned all weird and yellow, Jack came home from a friends house and he was scared it was going to tornado, to top it off, the power was out. Jack and I sat on the couch and said a little prayer, then we went down to Rick's office with a candle. I got bored and lit all the candles up stairs, the dining room looked so pretty. of course, I knew once i got all of the candles lit, the power would come back on which it did. Now, I can finish firing my pieces in my kiln and cook dinner. yeah me! lol


Not sure what i'm doing tomorrow, oh yes, i'm getting my hair highlighted. ahh, that will be fun. other than that, i'll be finishing loose ends, buying those last min. gifts and trying not to eat! ugh, just call me fatty leventry. I haven't turned down one beverage, one cookie, one chocolate covered pretzle, one triscuit, nothing! make it stop!

2 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

i love all of the christmas treats...yummy!!!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

TWO HOURS!!! I so wish I could do that today!! Merry Christmas!