Saturday, December 22, 2007

Over The Hills


Over the hills and through the woods to grandmothers house we go. Yep, we are leaving this morning to go to Athens for our Christmas with the Leventrys. Joe has been there since Thurs. morning and I know he has had lots of fun. We've missed him though. ;(.


Yesterday was good. I fired some pieces in the kiln, I did 3 of the 6 plates the teachers did. I pulled them out this morning and they look great! I'm excited for the girls to see them. I did a little shopping before my hair apt. yesterday. The traffic was soooooooooooo bad! ugh! thank goodness for cell phones b/c sitting at the same light for 15 min. would be torture w/o talking to a friend. I bought a big scrap book at michaels yesterday so i can scrap all my christmas pics from last year and hopefully get this years done too while we drive to illinois. i hate that i didn't do them last year so i'm going to get them done! i got my hair highlighted yesterday. i even got to see my friend landon at the salon. we go to the same girl and she was having her hair colored and cut too. I enjoyed a lovely glass of wine while Landon and I processed. lol. I love my salon!


Well, thats about it. I did do my yoga this morning, ahh, I've missed it and my body is telling me so. It sure doesn' take long to get out of the mode.


We'll be back sometime tomorrow. Have a fab saturday!

No comments: