Monday, December 17, 2007

Good Party

The party was really great. Jack's class this year is really nice. They seem to all get along which is so nice. I also love that it was a breakfast. There weren't any crafts, just eating and visiting, it was really fun. I also love that it was so early! I'm home and I've run several errands and its only noon. That is awesome. I made it to the art store and bought my supplies. I also made it to the post office and I was going to go to Walgreens but people are really not paying attention while they're driving. Several times today, people cut me off to turn and then one guy was on his phone and he wasn't paying attention to the light and we missed the turn arrow. Ugh! Its like people are going one place and then at the last second decide oh wait, I want to go over there too. I just came home. I will put the pictures on later. I think I have to charge my battery.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

the chocolate fountain looks yummy! glad Jack (and you) had fun at the party. As you know, I'm so NOT a crafty person so I get really frustrated at the kid's parties when we try to cram 5 crafts in and eat and give the teacher a gift. I feel SO rushed and I hate it!!!

Unknown said...

oh, I know. it was really nice to skip the crafts. i enjoyed talking to the kids.