Thursday, December 6, 2007

thursday

Hi.

Had a good day at preschool. I love this time of year, We're so busy doing fun crafts and bustling around. The 4 hours goes so fast! Fun. Blood work came back for Kate and she is 100% fine. Soooo, I guess she'll need to take her viatmins and maybe slow down a little so her body can rest. Maybe she is growing, who knows.

Okay, here is a little Ralph ramble. Our precious little Ralph seems to think he is a tea cup shih tzu. He weighs almost 14lbs but he thinks he is like a yorkie and weighs 4lbs. He is a lap dog, yes that is true when I'm sitting on the sofa or in a comfy chair but he seems to think that when I'm on the computer he should be sitting on my lap. Oh Who da Ral~
h
Joe has his little program tonight at 6, he totally doesn't want to go and neither do we but I think he should be there in his very homemade Egyptian costume. I'll be sure to take pictures.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Buddy does the same thing! He is a total snuggle bunny. I love it. He keeps my feet warm. Every night we snuggle on the couch.