Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hi

Hello,

It's very burracious here! Lots of white frost on the ground, thankfully we live in a wonderful place that doesn't allow it to stay so cold for long so hopefully by 11am I'll be able to take my precious two year olds outside to run and play. :) Anyway, I went to bed very early last night, like 7. I know, that is even earlier than usual but I really didn't feel good, I could feel a cold coming on so I decided it was just better to succumb to it and try and nip it in the bud. I am feeling much better today! Kate is staying home today. I think she really had one of the worst days of her young life yesterday. Nothing went right and she is just exhausted. She came home from the game and went straight to bed. I'm letting her stay home today and sleep. Poor thing, I hope she is better soon. I hate it when she is not herself. :( Thats about it. Not much else is going on. Jack and Joe got on the bus great so they're off to school. Joe has a play on Thurs. I am a little bit over the evening plays for quest. I have to whip up some egyptian type costume for him. Last year her was a tomato, do you remember the pictures I sent from that night, he looked less than thrilled. Anyway, we'll be there with bells on so I better get creating a costume. Today, in preschool, we're ;making snowmen and santa hats and talking about Jesus' birthday. I always try to get in the religious part of Christmas. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

life shouldnt be so hard at 13, but I remember the day that is was for me and you too a little TLC goes a long way for just about everybody. kisses to Miss Kate

Unknown said...

I guess at 13 you really don't know any better so it must seem really hard. thank goodness we don't have to do 13 again.