Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello Friends and Family,

Well, we are having a very warm late fall day. It is going to be in the high 70s. The sun is shining too which I love. I sort of compare this type of day to snow in late May in the midwest. Of course, when that happened it just made me mad. Anyway, we had a nice weekend, busy but nice. Joe did go to his first reconciliation. It was a nice service, short and sweet in Father Fallen fashion. Love that! After reconciliation, I dropped Kate off at a friends, then I met Rick and the boys at Bob's wings for dinner. We always pop into the pet store by Wings and they had the most adorable Persian kittens, OMG, They were darling! The boys and I almost talked Rick into getting one then I thought that once this kitten grows up, its going to drive me crazy and claw on my furniture, probably not in the same place Smokes has already clawed. We didn't get one and I'm happy but they were precious. The Leventrys, definitely contributed heavily to the local economy this weekend. I think we are pretty much finished with our shopping. There are always a few things we need to pick up but as far as our kids go, they're done! Today, I'm going to putts around the house, I might just have to run over to Cahaba heights to a couple of fun antique stores just to see what they have. This week is Christmas party week. Kate has dance team party, I have the preschool lunch and Sat. is a get together with Rick's team. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

no sun here today, but it sounds like you are having fun!