Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hi. Well, Kate and I are off to the ortho in a min. maybe today she'll get her braces off. It would be great if she gets them off today but she knows it might be January so she isn't getting her hopes up. I'm going to hang around the house today. I need to get some yoga in, its been awhile since I've been able to do a session and I miss it!

Last night I was outside with Ralph and it was around 5ish, the sun was setting and I just think there is something sad and lonely about a December sunset. It is so far away. It seems a summer sunset is right there among everyone engulfing everything and it last forever! Last nights sunset was beautiful, it just made me think that winter sunsets are sad, and lonely. Ugh! I hate winter. :(

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I agree with you. I posted a blog last night which i don't think posted at all. I talked about how snow in the evening makes me melancholy and miss Peoria. I think that winter is kind of lonely (poor winter) that is why we have fires in winter, and cozy blankets and all the comfort food we can eat! I baked 8 cookies at 10pm but I shared

Unknown said...

i crawled in bed with a book at 9pm would have loved to have eaten cookies. yummy.