Thursday, December 13, 2007

Crazy Day!




Hi. Today was crazy at preschool. The kids were just wild! I tried reading a couple of stories during cirlce time and they were having no part of it so we ended up putting the music on and danced. They were full of energy. Our outside play time was cut short due to bogus rain. Seriously, it could have stayed away until after lunch. Sooo, we had to go inside and play which made for lots of picking up to do before lunch. Oh well, whatever. Tomorrow is breakfast with santa so it'll be fun to see my kids with their parents outside of our class room. Tonight, Rick and I are going to dinner. I was trying not to eat very much so I can eat tonight but I was becoming a little sleepy so I had to eat something. Anyway, it will be nice to go out with out kids, its been awhile. Okay, Okay, I know I've been a little manic with the angels but I love painting them. they're so fun. There are several artists here in B'ham that paint mainly angels. I love them, they're so beautiful. I love this one, but I did get a little carried away with her wings. I was trying to make them the same size but they just got bigger. Oh well. I should take a note from the way God created us, we are not symmetrical, one side is usally bigger than the other, its okay. One last thing before I go. My neighbors house sold and they have movers there today. I was outside with Ralph and I heard this really deep loud voice yell and I could have sworn it was Rocky. I mean it was very much like "YO Adrien". I didn't know people really talked like that but they do. I noticed the liscense plates on the semi said New Jersey, and they moved to New York. I know, i'm a little sheltered but I just stopped and listened to him yell at one of the guys. I wanted to go look at him and ask him how he learned to talk like that?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yo!Tracy...it just takes practice.I love the angels, and you are right we are not symmetrical just ask me....