Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hi Everyone. Wow, today has flown! We were all up and out of the house early. I took the kids car pool b/c I had to take fruit for the breakfast on Kate's hall. I have to say, my fruit tray looked yummy. Publix has clementines for 3.99. they are the perfect size. Anyway, I put bananas, small granny smith apples and clementines on there, it looked as good as a continental breafast at the Ritz. lol, I don't think the Ritz does contintental breakfast but they might. Anyway, After I ran into Bumpus, I went to preschool early. Sometimes its just nice to get there and visit with people, of course, you'd think I'd have my room all ready to go by the time Trisha openend the door but no, i was still running around. My kids were all good today, we did an angel craft and played outside. It was like summer here. I think its going to cool off by mid week, which is fine, we really need it to be cooler so we can get into the bustle of Christmas. Now, all the snow and ice is more than welcome to stay north of us, that is fine with me. So as you can see from my recent pictures, I've been in a crazy creative mode. I never know when a creative mode will hit but when it does, watch out b/c walls get painted, furniture changes, pillows are made, pottery is painted and painted and painted! Its actually quite amusing. Anyway, I really need to focus on the laundry b/c i'm not getting very far on it and soon, someone is going to run out clothes. Sooo, I've turned the air conditioning back on, I realize this sentence should be up there in the part of the posting on how warm it is but I just thought about it. I had to turn it on last night b/c I was hot and then I was getting restless leg syndrome and I was freaking out a little bit so I turned it on hopefully for the last night this season. It'll be back on again March 1 or the rate we're going in January. Okay, I'm outta here. Have a great night! Karyn, seriously, you really need to update and Jayne, you're over a month behind. ;) Oh and karyn, I saw the pictures on Abbies blog, do not lose 5 more lbs! Tanny





1 comment:

Valerie said...

tracy, you've got to stop. You're making the rest of us look bad. I wish I had half your creativity!! Actually, I do. I have it in my head but I don't have it in my hands. I can see things how I want them but I don't have the patience or the know-how to get r dun!!! C U Friday @ the Santa Breakfast! Actually, I'll C U Thursday; I'm subbing for T. Byars.