Thursday, December 6, 2007

Play











Okay, even though we really wanted to ditch the play tonight, we didn't. I did ask Joe's teacher why in the world we have to have these things! Can you tell he's the baby of the family? Man, if it were Kate, we would would have been there early! lol. Anyway, it was a cute play and the kids did a good job. Joe was pretty much over it but he did sing and dance and did as he was told. Here are some picturs. As you'll clearly see from the pictures, if there was a best costume contest, we were not any where near first place but really, who cares?

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Tonight's show was cute. I know what you're saying about that last child! I told T the exact same thing tonight. I told her dad & I would have been there an hour early to get good seats! Isn't it funny how much more relaxed and less neurotic you get as you get older?

Cathy said...

I bet he was the best looking egyptian there, and I am very happy that you were all there. It is important for him to do these things, just as it was for the first one!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

aww..joe joe...soo sweet!!