Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hi.

Well, its a gloomy Saturday here. :( It isn't cold though. I think its going to be in the 70s all weekend which of course I love! you know, I read the other day that the reason flu season is mainly in the winter because the virus is spread through the air and it loves the cool dry air that winter brings. So that is why we don't see the flu in the summer months even though it is still around, what happens is the droplets get caught up in the moist summer air and they become heavy and drop to the ground before they can be sucked into our noses. One more thing, the tropics hardly ever see cases of the flu b/c of the humidty there, I think that means Rick and I should for sure buy Kenny Chesney's house on St. Johns Island and retire. :) Maybe he's lowered the price from 9million to 400,000 lol.

Okay, seriously, today, we have reconciliation for Joe. Here is a big shocker he already told me he isn't going. Why is he such a hater? He doesn't like doing anything. Doesn't he know that he'll feel so refreshed and wonderful after confessing all of his sins? Ugh! Well, he is going, I even told him we'd go to dinner afterwards. He said he didn't care about that. Now, Jack on the other hand could definitely be bribed with dinner. Reconciliation is at a random time, 3:30pm but it'll work b/c we can just go to mass afterwards and then we can sleep in tomorrow. :) love that.

Rick took a nine pointer this morning from his lease. He has definitely had a successful season this year. He dontated the venison to homeless charity. Good boy.

Now, I need to stop him from shopping. He is out of control. This is why God has not given him a huge wind fall of money b/c he will spend all of it on three colors, green, brown and darker brown. I just ask why? I found a wonderful fun primitive bench yesterday, keep in mine I've only been looking for 2 years to fill a space along the basement hallway. It was 60.00 and Rick was like, seriously, you spent 60.00 on that? This is what I live with here.

Kate is still sleeping. She went to a party last night and I had the pleasure of picking up and taking another friend home. You know, I think its good to be the driver b/c you really learn all sorts of things in route to friends houses.

Today, I'm hoping to wrap some gifts and maybe even do a little shopping.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh Joe, what will we do with him. The first time at confession is supposed to be fun and mysterious after that it is work. Tell him I will be praying for him and wish that I could be there to hold his sweet little hand