Friday, December 7, 2007

Hi!



It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year! Can you tell I've already been shopping this moring? I love shopping on line, in my sweats with my yummy coffee and my magic 96.5 all day Chrismtas music singing through my computer speakers. Ahh, shopping in the 21st century, gotta love it! Anyway, I just made my first purchase from Etsy.com Fun. I can't say what I bought b/c the person I bought it for will probably read this blog so I'm keeping secret about it but its pretty much a perfect gift for them.


Joe was supposed to wear his egyptian costume to school this morning but there was no way he was getting on the bus with it on. Kate asked to go car pool which I nicely responded no and she didn't complain too much. Rick is hunting this morning he is excited b/c he has seen several bucks the past couple of days. Like we really need another deer! It is nice that he donates it to the homeless. Speaking of the homeless, I'm taking Kate and a friend downtown on Sunday so we can serve lunch to the homeless. Tomorrow is Joe's reconciliation.


Today, I'm doing some shopping and cleaning around the house. Love shopping!


Have a great day

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Tracy, you are too funny but I love you dearly. Is the etsy gift for me, I love so much on that site. How did they really think that the kids would wear their costumes on the bus, oh well, they can only hope.

Unknown said...

haha, no the gift is not for you. sorry. well, i saw one of the egyptian second grades getting on the bus with his big hat on . it was cute. joe wasn't buying into any of that!

why am i funny? :)