Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Day of Playschool!

Today is our last day of playschool for the year! I don't have much planned for today, I think we're just going to open the door to the other two's room and play all day long! yea! I went to Laura's last night and it was lots of fun visiting with old and new friends. Kate and Maddie had a good time with their friends, Joe and Sam are adorable and Jack spent the night at Seth's. Joe is headed to Athens this morning to spend a couple of one on one time with Grandma and Grandpa Leventry. I'm looking forward to getting home from work and getting things organized for the weekend. I still have several things to fire in the kiln.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

so glad you had fun at Laura's last night. I hate that I already had plans. Why is it I can go weeks/months w/out anything to do and then have 2 events on the same night?