Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nordstrom!


Hi. Just checked the paper and it looks like we're finally getting a Nordstrom. That is huge for Birmingham and fun for me! Not sure when it will be completed but they are planning on a whole new building. I love Nordstrom!! Yeah! Now that we've landed Nordstrom, maybe we'll get Crate and Barrell, Ikea and others someday.


Went shopping yesterday. Andrea and I were a little direction challenged sooooo we didn't really make it to homewood but we had fun and found lots of things to buy! I bought a new set of pots and pans as some of mine that Rick and I got when we were married are fading and I bought a new set of stainless b/c I'm not sure what has happened to my old set.


Kate went to the Spain Park/ Vestavia game. Spain Park won which I think is good. She had a great time and I'm picking her up in a couple of hours to get her hair done. Joe went to a bowling birthday party last night. The child desperately needs to be scrubbed down in a bubble bath. Jack had his buddy spend the night last night. We all indulged in pizza and goodies. Today I must work out and eat healthy.


Annabelle, I heard you did a great job in your play last night. We all knew when you were born that you're going to be a star! You go girl.


Have a great day.

xoxo

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Joe, the shower challenged child..he will never keep a girlfriend at this rate lol
sounds like Kate had a good time, what is she doing to her hair.
Nordstroms will be a nice addition to your already great shopping.perfect bra fittings!!

Unknown said...

haha, mom, you're so into boobs. lol

kate is getting professional highlights. i've created a monster so now i have to feed it. haha. anyway, alicia is so great that its just best to go to her. when i drop kate off, i will go to the store i meant to go to yesterday as it is just down the street. i will find a mantle and a neat old bench. i found a bench yesteray at the hoover antique store but it was 900.00. a little out of my budget. i can do better than that.

Valerie said...

Saw on the news the other night about Nordstrom's. I could have SWORN they said it won't be complete until 2012!

Unknown said...

seriously 2012? omg, that is soooooo long. the girls will be going off to college. lol