Friday, December 21, 2007

Funky Friday!

Hello, I think today is gonig to be better than yesterday. At least the sun is shining which I love! Joe is having fun in Athens with the Leventrys and kate spent the night at maddie's, Rick is off being manly trying to kill an animal on his lease and Jack and Ral are in my bed snoozing. I'm pretty much caught up on laundry which makes me happy, I pulled two pieces from the kiln a little bit ago and they're awesome! They're gifts and I'm bringing them home with me to Peoria. I'm firing 3 of the 6 plates for the quest teachers right now. The kiln is still warm from last night so hopefully it won't take as long as usual. I have some last min. purchases to pick up, I'm also going to Homewood to get my hair done. Hmmm, I might just have to pop into a couple of my fav. shops. I love homewood! Hopefully, I can get out and walk today, I have neighborhood Christmas cards to deliver so that will get out there. i'm mailing the last of my local ones today and that is all. I love sending and receiving cards. So fun! We are off to Athens tomorrow. Never a dull moment around here. Have a good Friday.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

hope you had tons of fun shopping today!!! I love Homewood too, have you stopped by that new Bakery that is where Zoey's used to be? Gosh I forgot the name but they have these things called Cake Bites....they put Savages Petifours to shame!!! Merry Christmas travel safe!